Kristian Lunde

www.klunde.net

The big move

with 6 comments

There is a lot of things going right now. We (@ramonahz, my daughter and myself) have decided to move back to Norway. We have thought about this for a while now and finally made the decision a few weeks ago. The main reason for moving back is that we want to be closer to our family, and not restrict our daughter to only see her grandparents a few times a year.

The move has affected my work slightly, I have resigned from my position at MySapient LTD and are now looking to do some freelance work from Norway. I also have a few other interesting things coming up, but I’ll leave that for a later blog post.

We have already started the process of moving back, and we’ll be leaving Newcastle and the UK on the 26th of July. We have spent almost 2 years in Newcastle, I have met some amazing people during these past two years, made some good friends and worked for two really cool companies. I am really going to miss living here, but hey, I’ll be back to visit soon.

Arrivederci Newcastle.

Be Sociable, Share!

Written by Kristian Lunde

June 19th, 2010 at 6:00 pm

Posted in Real Life

Tagged with , ,

6 Responses to 'The big move'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'The big move'.

1. It has been a great experience working along side you at MySapient, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Next time I’m over in Norway, we’ll have to go for a couple of expensive beers and a slab of steak at Big Horn!

Joe

19 Jun 10 at 18:45:51

2. You are so going to regret moving back to Norway ;) I bet you’re back in England before X-mas in (20??)

Best of luck.

Trond

Trond

19 Jun 10 at 19:21:05

3. Newcastle’s poorer for it.

Best of luck!

Tom

19 Jun 10 at 20:04:46

4. Thanks guys, I am really going to miss Newcastle, it is a good place to live. Hopefully Sarpsborg (Norway) will be decent too.

@Joe, it has been a real pleasure working with you too. Definitely give me a shout next time you are travelling to Norway. That goes for you to Tom if you’re ever headed that way.

@Trond, probably, I do not look forward to the insane Norwegian prices on pretty much everything.

Kristian Lunde

19 Jun 10 at 20:22:50

5. Good luck with the move Kristian. Although it’s sad to see a talented developer leave the NE, I absolutely associate with your reason for moving.

Give me a shout when you are free to let me know about your future plans and your availability re freelance.

Sarat Pediredla

21 Jun 10 at 08:44:26

6. Thanks Sarat, I’ll send you an email soon.

Kristian Lunde